The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Frisky bed / seat plans

3 posters

Go down

Ford Frisky bed / seat plans Empty Ford Frisky bed / seat plans

Post by Hammie Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:05 pm

hello we have a ford frisky 1991 that has a very boddged seating arrangement that was built by the previous owner as the seats / bed was stripped out when he bought it - Any photos we can find just show everything covered by cushions
We need to know what the underneath looks like so we can re build properly - if anyone could take measurements or send photos we would be really happy.

Does anyone know who manufactured the original loo that fits in the back floor cupboard under the sink? Or if there is a modern version that would fit

Many thanks
Hammie
Hammie
Hammie

Female

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ford Frisky
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down

Ford Frisky bed / seat plans Empty Re: Ford Frisky bed / seat plans

Post by -mojo- Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:58 am

You can often get a good idea of layout and larger scale detail from Ebay listings - for example there is a completed listing of a Frisky listed on 2nd Aug, though the photos of the seating are not good in that case.

If it's like ours (which was significantly older than yours) then the original seating is a little complex, in that the rear driver's side seat can be configured either as a side-facing bench or a single forward facing seat. The arrangement that allowed half the base to fold away was, by my recollection, quite fragile, and that may be why it eventually got removed. Shame - it's actually quite a rare vehicle now.

I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to find a loo to fit, as the modern ones come in pretty small sizes - the smallest of the Qube range is likely to fit easily, I would think.
-mojo-
-mojo-

Male

Member Age : 24
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammie Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:43 am

Thank you - no real luck yet on the information about the seat woodwork - have tried direct to auto- sleeper via an e.mail
Loo looking more promising - think small Qube may fit
Hammie
Hammie

Female

Member Age : 61
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ford Frisky
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down

Post by newterry Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi Hammie,
I've got a 1986 AS brochure for the Ford models of the day and an AS Magazine both have a Ford Flair floor plan as part of the range specs at the back of the mag. Not sure how much help it will be but there is also an internal photo of the single beds in situ.

If you'd like a scanned copies pm me with your e-mail address and I'll send it over.
Welcome to ASOF by the way, I live in Locks Heath off J9 M27 if you're passing.
Terry

Never walk past open doors of opportunity as you'll never know what treasures lie beyond.
newterry
newterry
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 75
Auto-Sleeper Model : Harmony 1.9TD
Vehicle Year : 1999 reg

Back to top Go down