The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trigano buys Auto-Sleeper

+18
Paramedic
Eltel
Cymro
Gromit
m8form8
AndyLouch
Askit
Cookie99
logburner
groundhog
Heanorboy
Peter Brown
harry h
burlingtonboaby
roli
dbroada
PLOUGHLIN
Paulmold
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trigano buys Auto-Sleeper - Page 3 Empty Re: Trigano buys Auto-Sleeper

Post by Paulmold Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:11 pm

A couple of other British companies owned by Trigano are Grove Products (huge catalogue of spares and accessories) and Riddiough (trade only suppliers to leisure industry).

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Trigano buys Auto-Sleeper - Page 3 Empty TRIGANO BUY AUTO-sleepers

Post by PASCAL Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello a few years ago trigano bought font vendome  a nice french motor home factory not far from my house in dordogne  i can say that they invest a lots of money and now the factory is much bigger with more jobs and i think that trigano will do the same in England as A/S  is a nice factory with a lots of imagination and creativity so i am confident for the future.
PASCAL
PASCAL

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper Model : DUETTO
Vehicle Year : 1997

Back to top Go down

Trigano buys Auto-Sleeper - Page 3 Empty Re: Trigano buys Auto-Sleeper

Post by Bad Penny Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:48 pm

I now have a Benimar mileo 286, a Trigano group MH. When I had Autosleepers,  I could go to their factory and get sorted.
This year down in Spain we had a slight problem with the drop down bed so called at their factory for help. They were the most unhelpful bunch of people I have ever met, we spoke to three different people  at reception and eventually settled to speak in French. Their stock reply was and I quote " we are a factory, we build them not repair them". This stock answer must have come from the top of their chain.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Being persistent,  I think they realised we were going nowhere unless we had some help. Eventually they came up with the name of a guy nearby who could help. He had his own company and called at all the local camp sites doing repairs etc.
At the factory we were told there was no warranty outside the UK and the problem we had, could be down to misuse. Which was absolute nonsense.

We finally got to the guy who fixed our bed for us, who also spoke to the factory himself and we think told them off in rapid Spanish. No charge,  job done under warranty.

I just hope this is not how things will turn out for Auto-Sleepers in the long term. I must add we are pleased with our MH.

Leighton.
Bad Penny
Bad Penny
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ex Broadway owner
Vehicle Year : 2014 mod

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3