The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Sussex Reliable Dealers/Service centres?

5 posters

Go down

West Sussex Reliable Dealers/Service centres? Empty West Sussex Reliable Dealers/Service centres?

Post by SSlleepy Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:45 am

Hi all I have been reading through some of the criticism of dealers on here and some recommendations of good dealers.
I wonder if anyone can recommend a good dealer in West Sussex?
I'm in Chichester and although I know where the dealers are I like to go by recommendation.
Thanks,
Simon

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved from Coachbuilt section <Admin>)
SSlleepy
SSlleepy

Male

Member Age : 58
Auto-Sleeper Model : Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

West Sussex Reliable Dealers/Service centres? Empty Re: West Sussex Reliable Dealers/Service centres?

Post by Paulmold Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:20 am

Johns Cross (East Sussex though) have an excellent reputation but not an AS dealer but will work on any make. Not used them myself but have seen numerous praises for them on other forums.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

West Sussex Reliable Dealers/Service centres? Empty Re: West Sussex Reliable Dealers/Service centres?

Post by Betty's Mum Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:03 pm

Meridian Motorhomes in Bosham.  Very helpful and friendly service and have had recommendations on this forum.
Betty's Mum
Betty's Mum

Female

Member Age : 60
Auto-Sleeper Model : VW T4 Trophy
Vehicle Year : 1995

Back to top Go down

Post by Paramedic Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:09 pm

Pop along A27 exit no.8 for Dolphin Motorhomes, 476 Bursledon Road (A3024) Southampton Hants SO19 8NH. dolphinmotorhomes.co.uk
All four of our motorhomes have come from them.
Regards

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper Model : Broadway FB
Vehicle Year : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post by SSlleepy Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:40 pm

Thanks for the replies I will try Meridian as the closest and see how I get on.  smile!
SSlleepy
SSlleepy

Male

Member Age : 58
Auto-Sleeper Model : Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobskate Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:47 pm

I used Meridian when I had a caravan (oops sorry) and I found the workshop people were very helpful and straightforward. They do sell motorcaravans but on a very small scale. Used to be on Haying Island. 

As regards Dolphin I bought a second hand Nuevo from them some years ago and was very happy with it. More recently I bought a Warwick Duo. I have had some problems with it and between AS factory and the Dolphin workshop they sorted it out. Although getting the problems resolved was a bit of a pain Dolphin seemed OK to me. Again pretty upfront. They even gave me a courtesy car while the work was being undertaken rather than hang around the showrooms.
Bobskate
Bobskate
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick Duo
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down