The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autosleeper Rapport conversion

3 posters

Go down

Autosleeper Rapport conversion Empty Autosleeper Rapport conversion

Post by petern Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:34 pm

I am trying to find out how the seats in a Renault Trafic Rappoort conversion fold to make a full double bed, and the size of it. I can see how the front seats fold back to link with the rear side seats but cannot see how the gap between the driver and passenger seats can be filled in. Also, the length seems only to be about 5 feet. Also the backrests for the rear seats do not seem to fit the central area where the table was. Can anyone please help?!
petern
petern

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Rapport

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper Rapport conversion Empty Re: Autosleeper Rapport conversion

Post by Traficlady Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:24 pm

There are usually slats or something that fill in the gap and then you put the backrests of the seats on to complete the mattress section (if this makes sense!). It's possible that the slats have gone missing over the years if they've not been used.

Have a look at the rtmr.org web site, there are a couple of pictures of a double bed made up which might make things a bit clearer.

Nora
Traficlady

Female

Member Age : 76
Auto-Sleeper Model : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

Autosleeper Rapport conversion Empty Re: Autosleeper Rapport conversion

Post by anfi1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:44 pm

I have a 1989 Rapport,the big table drops into the gap between the 2 single beds to make up the double,you should also have a small piece of board that sits where the gearstick is,hope this helps. up!
anfi1
anfi1

Male

Member Age : 56
Auto-Sleeper Model : Renault Trafic

Back to top Go down