The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Warwick XL

+8
GCCrow
artheytrate
Maasai Warrior
Bobskate
Gromit
burlingtonboaby
Paulmold
Justus2
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Warwick XL - Page 2 Empty Re: New Warwick XL

Post by Justus2 Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:10 am

Thanks for the advice Rono. Happy to report that the van was repaired, on this occassion by Marquis on the 7th April albeit with some A/S input. I am also informed, by A/S, that should I choose to have any repairs carried out at the factory service center, that whilst the van is still under warranty, I must first have permission from Marquis to take it there. I was not aware of that.
Justus2
Justus2

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Rono Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:31 am

Hi Justus2 really pleased by that for you, So you might have a bit of a lever there if Marquis cannot do any repair as and when you want it done, you could say "well I can always take it to A/S
Rono
Rono

Male

Member Age : 79
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:14 am

Justus2 wrote:Thanks for the advice Rono. Happy to report that the van was repaired, on this occassion by Marquis on the 7th April albeit with some A/S input. I am also informed, by A/S, that should I choose to have any repairs carried out at the factory service center, that whilst the van is still under warranty, I must first have permission from Marquis to take it there. I was not aware of that.
I would not worry about being asked to obtain the "dealers permission" in the first instance in order to get AS SC at Willersey to complete warranty repairs. 
This is a contract thing and I believe is necessary in order to ensure that the original contract (which is between you and your dealer) arrangements are not being compromised. In our case as we live nearer to Willersey than we do to our dealer a quick call to our dealer cleared us for any warranty work we had done at the Service Center.
Hope you have now cleared all your issues and can look forward to an enjoyable season.
Liam
Liam
Liam
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Rono Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:22 am

I don't know if you have a wind out awning but if you do and it catches the top of the door when open there should have been a kit in the van 2x m8 15mm long socket cap heads and 8 washers, try it with 2 and it should wind in and out without touching the top of the door. Also there should be an instructions how to do it, if not you download it from Thule website. Have fun in you van should have got one of these years ago loving it so great to drive as well .
Rono
Rono

Male

Member Age : 79
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Justus2 Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:56 pm

Rono wrote:I don't know if you have a wind out awning but if you do and it catches the top of the door when open there should have been a kit in the van 2x m8 15mm long socket cap heads and 8 washers, try it with 2 and it should wind in and out without touching the top of the door. Also there should be an instructions how to do it, if not you download it from Thule website. Have fun in you van should have got one of these years ago loving it so great to drive as well .

Thanks Rono, we have a roof mounted Thule but have not used it as yet other than a quick wind out and straight back in again with the door shut. If ever the sun comes out this year I will investigate further. content
Justus2
Justus2

Male

Member Age : 72
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2