The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have a Fiamma 'DUCATO' bike rack?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone have a Fiamma 'DUCATO' bike rack? Empty Does anyone have a Fiamma 'DUCATO' bike rack?

Post by ssjohnl Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:29 am

I recently bought a second-hand Fiamma carry-bike rack for my 2015 Symbol then changed my mind and had a tow-bar mounted rack.
The Fiamma rack came from a 2008 Ducato conversion so I thought it would be OK for my Symbol which is a Boxer conversion.

I'm just preparing to re-sell the rack and have noticed that it isn't the 'DUCATO 200DJ' model that I thought I'd bought but is just called a 'DUCATO'.
The official sticker shows an FP NUMBER which is 702233 and a S/N NUMBER which is 375565.

Does anybody have a rack like this and if so, could they tell me what van it's designed for? I've looked through the Fiamma catalogue to no avail and they don't seem to have a customer help-line to assist me.
Any thoughts appreciated - I'd like to describe it correctly in my for-sale ad!

John
ssjohnl
ssjohnl

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : SYMBOL
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a Fiamma 'DUCATO' bike rack? Empty Re: Does anyone have a Fiamma 'DUCATO' bike rack?

Post by Ramblers Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:18 pm

We have a 2011 Symbol fitted with the Fiamma Carry Bike 200 DJ; the identity plate shows FP 702233 M00 and the serial number 770265.

Looking at the Fiamma Store web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it displays a phone number and email address for information.

Hope this helps ... Jeff
Ramblers
Ramblers

Male

Member Age : 81
Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down