The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trait of life

3 posters

Go down

Trait of life  Empty Trait of life

Post by GaryH61 Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Why is it...

when you are loaded up carrying thing and you have to unlock a door be it; House; MH; Car etc your keys are always in the most inaccessible pocket! confused3

Also

When in a traffic queue. You change lanes because the one next to you is now moving. It stops as soon as you are in it and the one you were in is now moving and is faster than the one you joined? ! scratch head
GaryH61
GaryH61

Male

Member Age : 63
Auto-Sleeper Model : Rapport

Back to top Go down

Trait of life  Empty Re: Trait of life

Post by m8form8 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:27 am

Here is another one -
Why is it -
Whenever I have to use that awful M 25 it is blocked some where on my route? Feel sorry for anyone stuck in that snarl up at the Dartford Crossing heading east/north yesterday tail back was 7 miles.... confused3 confused3 confused3
m8form8
m8form8

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper Model : None
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:35 pm

m8form8 wrote:............... Feel sorry for anyone stuck in that snarl up at the Dartford Crossing heading east/north yesterday tail back was 7 miles.... confused3 confused3 confused3
think_smiley_46   think_smiley_46   think_smiley_46 

Nope!! Sorry!! 

Whistle1   Whistle1  Whistle1

I try to never feel sorry for someone who queues up to give away their own money!! gimmefive   gimmefive

Best regards,
drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutto Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Having said that ....

.... standing in a supermarket queue in France is an education .... wave

.... like watching the people who leave their trolley at the checkout and then go on shopping .... tap_fingers

.... or watching the ladies who leave hubby unloading the trolly whilst they nip off and get the twenty items that they forgot! tap_fingers tap_fingers  

Whenever I start muttering The Boss always says "That's why we are here so relax." (Sympathy not being her long suit!) twiddle_thumbs twiddle_thumbs

However, the ultimate was at an Intemarche checkout in Moissac.

The lady in front of me was having an earnest discussion with the cashier .... up!

.... the rather one-sided conversation involved many hand and arm gestures and multiple changes of facial expression .... up!

.... and after about twenty minutes I finally twigged what the conversation was about .... allthumbz allthumbz

.... apparently the mother-in-law of the neighbour of the lady in front of me had been taken ill and had been rushed to hospital .... think_smiley_46 think_smiley_46

.... and no-one yet knew what the problem was but it could be one of the two hundred or so reasons she felt she had to explain!!! tap_fingers tap_fingers tap_fingers

Talk about "Losing the will to live!" bouncing  bouncing  bouncing

Best regards,
drinksallround

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto

Back to top Go down