The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumo Led touch ceiling lights Burford

4 posters

Go down

Lumo Led touch ceiling lights Burford  Empty Lumo Led touch ceiling lights Burford

Post by Redboy Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:06 pm

Hi 
Had one of the led touch ceiling lights ( lumo F2688 pure white)fail a while back and have replaced with a similar looking one but am not really sure I like it as the colour is warm white after the initial blue and because of the two colour find them a pain when turning on and off . I have hunted for an exact replacement hunit but without any success as I think limo lighting are no longer trading .
I am posting this in case anyone has had any lucky finding an exact replacement or if any one has removed any that are still serviceable and what’s to sell them on 
I know the leds are still good  as they work initially and then fade but nothing looks faulty on the board and I have no knowledge or equipment to test anything but I know there will be people on here with knowledge of this subject,and any information would be good as I am thinking of try to get it fixed 
Thanks Andy
Redboy
Redboy

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Burford
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Lumo Led touch ceiling lights Burford  Empty Re: Lumo Led touch ceiling lights Burford

Post by Dbvwt Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:57 am

When I last looked, admittedly a year or two back, AS were doing them. The price put me off though!
Dbvwt
Dbvwt

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Lumo Led touch ceiling lights Burford  Empty L

Post by Redboy Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:42 am

Thanks for your response yes AS still list it in there part department but I have had no success in getting a response from them and with no tel phone no it seems a hopeless task , perhaps I will try the service centre as they have always been more helpfull
Redboy
Redboy

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Burford
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Lumo Led touch ceiling lights Burford  Empty Re: Lumo Led touch ceiling lights Burford

Post by Tinwheeler Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:01 pm

If AS still have it, why not order it online from them? See a similar thread HERE.
Tinwheeler
Tinwheeler
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:21 pm

Don't worry about not knowing price, they will respond to your request with a price and its up to you whether you accept the price or not. Its not ordered until you agree.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down