The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

day running lights

3 posters

Go down

day running lights Empty day running lights

Post by brent Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 pm

anyone had a go at replacing day running lights, had a look and are really awkward to get to, plus which would be best for my symbol 2012. think_smiley_46
brent
brent

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : symbol
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down

day running lights Empty Re: day running lights

Post by groundhog Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Not familiar with your van but if it helps the guy at LEDCOM.co.uk in Wales is very switched on (pardon the pun) and loves to give advice! I bought ours from him and after a couple of years had a small problem which he rectified with no charge. Couldn't ask for better service than that.
groundhog
groundhog
Donator
Donator

Auto-Sleeper Model : Worcester

RogerThat likes this post

Back to top Go down

day running lights Empty Re: day running lights

Post by inspiredron Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:23 pm

I replaced mine with Osrams about 3 years ago when 2 out of 5 LEDs on one of the DRLs failed. Replacements were not available from A/S and that was before the firm that made them went bust. I had to do a complete desire but used the existing headlights on sensor wire. The A/S wiring was somewhat suspect. It is fully written up with photos somewhere on this forum, probably in Fact Sheets. I'll look and add link. Replacements were reasonable cost and. better made than originals.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
is the link.

Last edited by inspiredron on Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link to my thread)

Male

Member Age : 83
Auto-Sleeper Model : Lancashire
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down