The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mes Control Panel

Go down

Mes Control Panel Empty Mes Control Panel

Post by piggy123 Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:07 pm

I have a problem with my Mes control panel.
On the control panel the engine battery is saying low which it isn't as it's fully charged. It also says there is a drain. When trying to switch the charger to the cab battery nothing happens. I know that there is a relay that clicks in as I can hear it. I have changed this relay with a new one and its still doing the same. I can only find 2 wires going back to the engine battery. One is from the split charge relay and the other is the fridge relay for 12v operation when running.

As you can see there is no fuse panel/relay box, this spaghetti junction  is how it was supplied from the factory. The relay that I am pointing at is the one that is clicking when switching between habitation and vehicle charge. It is charging leisure battery on hook up and on engine running on split charge. As far as I can see there are only 2 wires connected to the cab battery, 1 for the split charge and 1 for the fridge both measuring 12.7. Apart from no backlight everything else is functioning on the panel correctly, although there is no backlight Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Steve 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mes Control Panel 20200913

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mes Control Panel 20200915

Mes Control Panel 20200914
piggy123

Male

Member Age : 66
Auto-Sleeper Model : Symbol 2008
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down