The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duetto upper bunk,rear base and cushion

2 posters

Go down

Duetto upper bunk,rear base and cushion Empty Duetto upper bunk,rear base and cushion

Post by DjNeil Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Hi
I have just bought a 4 berth 1995 Duetto
I seem to have part of the upper bunk missing.I have the front base with cushion and hinged piece with bolts on it but at the rear is a piece of 18mm particleboard which,i presume, is to replace the absent rear base and mattress/cushion.
Are they available or does anyone make them.They dont look to hard to make but i would like to see what i'm actually meant to be making.Can anyone post a photo of their Duetto upper bunk please
Neil
DjNeil
DjNeil

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ford Duetto
Vehicle Year : Vehicle

Back to top Go down

Duetto upper bunk,rear base and cushion Empty Re: Duetto upper bunk,rear base and cushion

Post by Mike1953 Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Hi Neil

I have a 1995 Duetto and just returned today from a fantastic trip around England, I did not have a handbook so I bought one from Autosleeper.  I could not get an 1995 manual as they only had 1996 onwards and this mentions the upper berth which my 1995 2 berth does not have. I did not realise they made a 4 berth Duetto !!!!!
Mike1953
Mike1953

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ford Transit Duetto

Back to top Go down

Duetto upper bunk,rear base and cushion Empty Re: Duetto upper bunk,rear base and cushion

Post by DjNeil Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:05 am

Hi Mike
I've found the dimensions and we're going to make new ones
I was stuck on the M20 on Saturday for 18 hours in it so had plenty of time to go through the owners hand book and found a page that covers the upper bunk
No 12v is my next problem to solve so I'm looking for my multi Meter
Best
Neil
DjNeil
DjNeil

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper Model : Ford Duetto

Back to top Go down