The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope there is not a third!

Go down

I hope there is not a third! Empty I hope there is not a third!

Post by TheoD Thu May 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Well the saying goes things happen in three's
firstly the bonnet catch lever decided to disconnect from the wire link so I could not get the bonnet open.  Not a problem I think and off to my friendly garage I go. broomstick
They had to bonnet open and a temporary fix until they could sort it for me properly.  Huge sighs of relief from me.  allthumbz
Into my trusty Duetto I climb and happily turn the key, shock horror in the space of five minutes he has decided not to start and just makes clicking noises at me.  confused3
Once again my trusty garage mechanics come to my aid, but this time they are shaking their heads, battery is fine, starter not so. 
I left my not so trusty camper in their capable hands and asked them to give him the once over as I was by now severely questioning my ability to be allowed to go and buy a camper on my own.  so_sad
The good news is they have given him a good going over and pronounced him in fine order, just a bit of surface rust underneath, which I will get sorted asap, a bit of rust at the bottom of the back doors which I had seen and it is surface and easily killed agree3
So all is back to even keel again ... well if only the gas bottle people would stick to standard sizes my happiness would be complete  BigGrins!
TheoD
TheoD
Donator
Donator

Female

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto
Vehicle Year : 1999

Back to top Go down