The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clifford alarm HELP

3 posters

Go down

Clifford alarm HELP Empty Clifford alarm HELP

Post by dean01982 Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Recently bought a 2005 dorset, it came with a clifford alarm fitted, received 2 fobs with it but no manual or anything, alarm clearly works as iv set it off several times without trying, i dont know the model of alarm, the fob is a carbon looking one with 5 buttons, 1 star looking thing, 2 star looking things, a unlock and lock button, and a boot button, any ideas how i can actual go in the back of the motorhome without it going off when doors are locked?? confused3
dean01982
dean01982

Male

Member Age : 42
Auto-Sleeper Model : Dorset
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Clifford alarm HELP Empty Re: Clifford alarm HELP

Post by inspiredron Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:10 am

Try googling Clifford alarm manual! It will help if you know the model as they have many manuals on their site.

Male

Member Age : 83
Auto-Sleeper Model : Lancashire
Vehicle Year : 2012

Back to top Go down

Clifford alarm HELP Empty Re: Clifford alarm HELP

Post by breakaleg Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi Dean,
I have the clifford alarm on my car, does your last button (at the bottom have g5 on it?
You only use the top button to open and lock the doors.
Do you have the anti hijack device fitted? usually two buttons somewhere on the steering column?
The alarm can be a little temperamental had to turn off the vibration part of it  also if you get to close to the windows a buzzer sounds a warning and eventually goes off if they don't move away.
The clifford website is quite good and they do respond, the g5 is quite old now so ask if they have a downloadable set of instructions.
Pete
breakaleg
breakaleg

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper Model : Nuevo Ek
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down