The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW T3 Trident

3 posters

Go down

VW T3 Trident Empty VW T3 Trident

Post by eddioke Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Up until a few days ago I owned a Renault trafic Rapport, but back in September 2015 (Happy New Year everyone) I bought a VW T3/ T25 I am now looking to convert the interior from what came with the van to a autosleeper Trident style layout any photographs of this conversion would be of help or even better a point into the right direction (scrap van's etc with a complete interior) would be very welcome
eddioke
eddioke

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper Model : Renault Trafic Rappo

Back to top Go down

VW T3 Trident Empty Re: VW T3 Trident

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:30 am

Morning Edioke,

The only help I can offer is to point you in the direction of a book, 'Volkswagen Camper, Six Decades of Success'. List price is £35 but The Works was selling it recently for a tenner. The book has copies of publicity material showing interior layout for 3 different (but broadly similar) layouts, and a few photos. Its hardly worth buying the book for these alone, but it is an interesting read.
If its any help, send me a pm and I'll scan the relevant pages and email them to you.

Incidentally, my brother bought an almost scrap Autosleeper VT20, thats the elevating roof model, and completely rebuilt it to his requirements. I can vouch for the original build quality, it was excellent.

Rich
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mikejack Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:44 am

T3 Trident for sale here with some interior shots if its any help. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mike
mikejack
mikejack

Male

Member Age : 53
Auto-Sleeper Model : medallion
Vehicle Year : 1998

Back to top Go down

Post by eddioke Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Tallboy wrote:Morning Edioke,

The only help I can offer is to point you in the direction of a book, 'Volkswagen Camper, Six Decades of Success'. List price is £35 but The Works was selling it recently for a tenner. The book has copies of publicity material showing interior layout for 3 different (but broadly similar) layouts, and a few photos. Its hardly worth buying the book for these alone, but it is an interesting read.
If its any help, send me a pm and I'll scan the relevant pages and email them to you.

Incidentally, my brother bought an almost scrap Autosleeper VT20, thats the elevating roof model, and completely rebuilt it to his requirements. I can vouch for the original build quality, it was excellent.

Rich
Thanks for reply and very kind offer I will try to get a copy of the book, if I can't I will PM my email address
eddioke
eddioke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eddioke Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:56 pm

mikejack wrote:T3 Trident for sale here with some interior shots if its any help. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mike
Great shot's thanks T25 actually looks better than that of the Rapport I'm pleased the vans been sold it was very tempting
eddioke
eddioke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveyP2004 Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:42 pm

Loads of pics of Autosleeper T3 Trident on my website here as well as downloads of brochures with more pics ;-)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers,
Dave
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Auto-Sleeper Model : VW T4 Topaz LE

Back to top Go down

Post by eddioke Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:01 pm

DaveyP2004 wrote:Loads of pics of Autosleeper T3 Trident on my website here as well as downloads of brochures with more pics ;-)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers,
Dave
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Thanks very much for the link now I think about it I have had a look before when I first bought my Rapport, I see quite a few similar itys between the two van s

I will have a good look at the difference s and start searching for units
eddioke
eddioke

Male

Back to top Go down