The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water schematic diagram - Broadway

4 posters

Go down

Water schematic diagram - Broadway Empty Water schematic diagram - Broadway

Post by MartT Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:56 pm

The water pump on my Broadway is intermittently running after using it, apparently its been caused by a small leak.
The leak is in one of the joints and according to AS dealer in Derby its located under the toilet.
They say its a 6 hour job to remove the toilet to repair, and want £308.

Does anybody have a schematic diagram for the water system, and can they verify this is correct?
MartT
MartT

Male

Member Age : 63
Auto-Sleeper Model : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Water schematic diagram - Broadway Empty Re: Water schematic diagram - Broadway

Post by artheytrate Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi Mart does the pump run at anytime when not using water if so there's definitely a leak as AS Derby say.

If the pump carries on running for a time after water use the pressure switch needs adjusting as per the Broadway manual.

John.
artheytrate
artheytrate

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : None
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Water schematic diagram - Broadway Empty Re: Water schematic diagram - Broadway

Post by Pete Taylor Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:42 pm

If it is under the toilet- how do they know? Have they checked all other locations and narrowed it down to that most inaccessible of locations?

Regarding A-S schematics; I asked them for one for our Topaz a couple of years ago in order to follow their pump filter cleaning instructions. They could not even tell me how many locations they had fitted the pump into the VW T5, saying that it was "possibly more than four"! I found the pump in one place where they had not suggested and to get at it would have required removal of the rear closing panel of the bathroom.

In a non A-S van some while ago we had the symptoms you describe and the "leak" was actually a worn part in the pump, a rubber "O"-ring costing a few pence. The dealer said that we needed a new pump!

I suggest that you follow John's advice above, in the first instance.

Pete.

www.petetaylor.org.uk
Pete Taylor
Pete Taylor
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Stanton.
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Water schematic diagram - Broadway Empty Water Pump mod: Nuevo !!

Post by Neuvosleeper Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:01 am

The sub: pump in my 2011 Nuevo has failed, I am fitting a Surflow pump in the bedbox (by L Battery) problem being "feed" to pump removed tank and re plumbed to new pump teed into system near drain tap.  however A/S must have a tee in the original supply pipe as air is sucked in by the pump. tank has water in of course.  Anyone else "updated"    Nuevosleeper.       yes, .... returned with problems !!!
Neuvosleeper
Neuvosleeper

Male

Member Age : 87
Auto-Sleeper Model : Nuevo 11
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down