The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retro-fit hammocks?

2 posters

Go down

Retro-fit hammocks? Empty Retro-fit hammocks?

Post by SJR Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:54 am

Hello,
I have been looking to buy a Renault Trafic Auto-Sleeper Rimini (the later facelift model around 95/96) for a number of months. My problem is that I need one with hammocks for my small children, but so far when viewing vehicles the four berths have not been in very good condition. I now have the chance to view one at a dealers that sounds very good, but it does not have the upper hammocks.

My main question is is it possible to retro-fit these hammocks or can this only be done at manufacture? also does anyone have any idea of the ratio of hammock to non hammock vans.

Thanks in advance,

SJR
SJR
SJR

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symphony

Back to top Go down

Retro-fit hammocks? Empty Re: Retro-fit hammocks?

Post by deckie Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:20 am

Hi SJR and welcome to the forum welcome_sign

Have you introduced yourself yet ??

Sorry cannot help with your query as we do not have that type of unit, but i'm sure someone on here will be able to help.

Regards Brian & Chris
deckie
deckie
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper Model : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down

Post by SJR Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:50 am

I am sorry I have not yet introduced myself, I already made myself late writing the post this morning, but rest assured I will post a hello this evening.

Regards,

SJR
SJR
SJR

Auto-Sleeper Model : Symphony

Back to top Go down

Post by deckie Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:15 pm

SJR wrote:I am sorry I have not yet introduced myself, I already made myself late writing the post this morning, but rest assured I will post a hello this evening.

Regards,

SJR

Not a problem SJR, (I'm sure Admin will forgive you Whistle1 ) I was a bit lost at first, finding my way around the forum, ..... don't worry, the natives don't bite (well not all of them hugegrins )
Brian
deckie
deckie
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper Model : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down