The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASOC News Magazine

4 posters

Go down

ASOC News Magazine Empty ASOC News Magazine

Post by Peter Brown Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:17 pm

For those ASOC members who haven't spotted it yet, we now have a section of the website where the club magazine can be read or downloaded.  The current issues are password protected so if you want to see those, subscribe to the service and the editor will send you the password.

There is also an older issue that is not password protected that anyone van view as a sampler.

http://www.asoc.uk.com/news.htm

Peter #1
Peter Brown
Peter Brown
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 71
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

ASOC News Magazine Empty Re: ASOC News Magazine

Post by Liam Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Peter Brown wrote:For those ASOC members who haven't spotted it yet, we now have a section of the website where the club magazine can be read or downloaded.  The current issues are password protected so if you want to see those, subscribe to the service and the editor will send you the password.

There is also an older issue that is not password protected that anyone van view as a sampler.

Hi Peter,
I also noted in the latest edition that the format of the rally application form has changed slightly but principally it is now just a single sided sheet. Does this latest one supersede the previous version? 
Only I speak as one who always carries a few semi-prepared spares just in case I want to bid for a rally whilst on the road and of course my current stock will possible now be redundant.
Liam
Liam
Liam
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Brown Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:36 am

Liam wrote:
Peter Brown wrote:For those ASOC members who haven't spotted it yet, we now have a section of the website where the club magazine can be read or downloaded.  The current issues are password protected so if you want to see those, subscribe to the service and the editor will send you the password.

Hi Peter,
I also noted in the latest edition that the format of the rally application form has changed slightly but principally it is now just a single sided sheet. Does this latest one supersede the previous version? 
Only I speak as one who always carries a few semi-prepared spares just in case I want to bid for a rally whilst on the road and of course my current stock will possible now be redundant.
Liam

Several people use their own versions, as long as all the relevant information is there that should be fine.

At the bottom of the 'rallies' page is a pdf you can download and a word version that you can download and type into the fields.

Peter #1
Peter Brown
Peter Brown
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:45 am

Thanks Peter, I had not noticed the download files on the rallies page.
Liam

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Liam
Liam
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Warwick XL
Vehicle Year : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am

Any one else had problems with the password to the newsletter was working ok but suddenly has decided to block me
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Brown Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:39 am

roli wrote:Any one else had problems with the password to the newsletter was working ok but suddenly has decided to block me

We have been working on changing the system - see editors note on page 2. I haven't seen the result but I'm expecting to receive a new password in the near future that will take me behind the ASOC News link to a page with pdfs of the magazine that do not have built in passwords.

Peter #1
Peter Brown
Peter Brown
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by roli Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Think John must have read the forum cos I received an email from him him explaining new sign on system and password 
(It could be coincidence of course)
Thanks anyway John
roli
roli

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Warwick Duo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymro Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:48 am

roli wrote:Think John must have read the forum cos I received an email from him him explaining new sign on system and password 
(It could be coincidence of course)
Thanks anyway John
Me, too.
Cymro
Cymro
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo ES
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down