The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talbot Express Symphony 1993 double bed

5 posters

Go down

Talbot Express Symphony 1993 double bed Empty Talbot Express Symphony 1993 double bed

Post by conal Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi all,

I posted the question below on the Talbot Owners Club but had no luck.

I hope members here can help me. I cannot work out how to add the extra cushions that make up the bed extensions.

I have posted photos on (my wife's flickr account) rather than here, as there are quite a few and would take up valuable forum space.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hover over each picture for the description

If anyone can tell me where cushions 1 and 4 go, and how cushion 1 fits in, I would be very grateful.Talbot Express Symphony 1993 double bed 256783

conal
conal
conal

Male

Member Age : 70
Auto-Sleeper Model : Symphony

Back to top Go down

Talbot Express Symphony 1993 double bed Empty Re: Talbot Express Symphony 1993 double bed

Post by Harper22 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 pm

it looks to me as though you have both sets of cushions for making up the transverse double or to make the lengthways kingsize double, i have the harmony which is very similar, however the front of my single (sliding door side) seat (the blue plastic bit) doesnt lift up it just pulls forward and then the front drivers and passenger seat backs drop completely flat (remove headrests first) and then you use fill in cushions and support boards in between the front seats.
Harper22
Harper22

Male

Member Age : 45
Auto-Sleeper Model : Harmony

Back to top Go down

Talbot Express Symphony 1993 double bed Empty Re: Talbot Express Symphony 1993 double bed

Post by boxerman Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Totally different setup to the Boxer Symphony so sorry I can't help so_sad 

Frank
boxerman
boxerman
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper Model : '95 Symphony
Vehicle Year : 1995

Back to top Go down

Post by modelman Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 pm

BLIGE!!

If I had that lot to try & sort, I'd pack it all in & take up knitting hugegrins 

Pull a couple of levers on mine & both beds are made in less than 30 secs  smile!

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper Model : Amethyst
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Post by vwt4 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi
seems to be a lot of cushions, but similar in layout to my Trophy, cushion 1, which is very similar to mine goes behind the drivers seat with the shaped section to the door side and fits around the seat belt reel cover (on mine that is ) cushion 4 again similar in shape to one of mine that one goes at the end of the single seat (when it has been extended) at the end nearest the sink unit. as I have said they are only similar to mine so could be wrong
hope that is of some use
mike 
vwt4
vwt4
vwt4

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trophy
Vehicle Year : 1994

Back to top Go down