The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling cards handed out...................

5 posters

Go down

Calling cards handed out................... Empty Calling cards handed out...................

Post by Tommy-Darcy Wed May 15, 2013 7:59 pm

....................to lots of AS owners since leaving North Wales and thus far only one has joined the throng even though the folks I speak to are absolutely thrilled to bits that there is a forum dedicated to AS owners confused3

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Calling cards handed out................... Empty Re: Calling cards handed out...................

Post by burlingtonboaby Wed May 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Tommy-Darcy wrote:....................to lots of AS owners since leaving North Wales and thus far only one has joined the throng even though the folks I speak to are absolutely thrilled to bits that there is a forum dedicated to AS owners confused3

Hi Tommy
I think quite a few members have been handing out cards and chatting to would be members, with the same result, maybe your scaring them away like me hugegrins
Boaby. Only joking Tommy up!
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper Model : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Calling cards handed out................... Empty Re: Calling cards handed out...................

Post by Dutto Wed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

burlingtonboaby wrote:
Tommy-Darcy wrote:....................to lots of AS owners since leaving North Wales and thus far only one has joined the throng even though the folks I speak to are absolutely thrilled to bits that there is a forum dedicated to AS owners confused3

Hi Tommy
I think quite a few members have been handing out cards and chatting to would be members, with the same result, maybe your scaring them away like me hugegrins
Boaby. Only joking Tommy up!

lol4 lol4

Bob and Ian,

I've handed out all the cards I had and have also explained the Forum to a number of people; and as far as I know NONE of them have joined! tap_fingers

Maybe they just don't have any problems, don't need any advice or are just anti-social ...... confused3

....... or maybe I am scaring them off as well!! Whistle1

Best regards,
drinksallround
Ian

Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by deckie Thu May 16, 2013 8:34 am

I 'bagged' "TraficMan" (very friendly couple up! ) in France last year, but notice they have only posted the once ...... scratch head

Brian

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 79
Auto-Sleeper Model : Clubman GL

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy-Darcy Thu May 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Obviously they think there must be a catch as it is not often you get something this good for free up!

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by modelman Fri May 17, 2013 7:26 am

I must of handed out 10 or so, half of which were face to face, none joined to my knowledge, maybe they thought that if all members were like me, then I put them off hugegrins

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper Model : Amethyst
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down