The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPG??

+10
Manno
Bulletguy
daisy mae
andygump
peugeotboxer
Dutto
SAB67246
mikethebike
roli
Harper22
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MPG?? - Page 2 Empty Re: MPG??

Post by Tommy-Darcy Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 pm

I tried to delete this post the day after. It was written whilst under the influence of drinksallround so sorry that it sounded bad.

Yes this country of ours is a great place to be, but it is run by people who eek every penny from us especially when it comes to our enjoyment, so this is why I don't let the cost of fuel wind me up especially regarding how little MPG Tommy is giving us. rolleyes

We are currently on an around the coast of Britain tour, which will be lasting for an estimated 10 months so keeping weight down to a minimum is out of the question, having to have winter and summer clothing on board, we could reduce the amount of food in preference for beer but SWMBO won't have any of it think_smiley_46

No, we just have to enjoy the open road safe in the knowledge that after the arm and leg have been spent, I may have to sell a kidney at around Northumberland so that we have enough money for fuel for the rest of the tour lol4

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper22 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Tommy-Darcy wrote:I tried to delete this post the day after. It was written whilst under the influence of drinksallround so sorry that it sounded bad.

Yes this country of ours is a great place to be, but it is run by people who eek every penny from us especially when it comes to our enjoyment, so this is why I don't let the cost of fuel wind me up especially regarding how little MPG Tommy is giving us. rolleyes

We are currently on an around the coast of Britain tour, which will be lasting for an estimated 10 months so keeping weight down to a minimum is out of the question, having to have winter and summer clothing on board, we could reduce the amount of food in preference for beer but SWMBO won't have any of it think_smiley_46

No, we just have to enjoy the open road safe in the knowledge that after the arm and leg have been spent, I may have to sell a kidney at around Northumberland so that we have enough money for fuel for the rest of the tour lol4

While your in Northumberland try n have a trip to cragside, it's a national trust and one of the first places powered by hydro power. Fascinating place and a great day out :-) allthumbz
Harper22
Harper22

Male

Member Age : 45
Auto-Sleeper Model : Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy-Darcy Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Thanks for that. Have put into the book of places to visit up!

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 62
Auto-Sleeper Model : Duetto

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum