The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warwick Duo 2012 boxer headlight.

3 posters

Go down

Warwick Duo 2012 boxer headlight. Empty Warwick Duo 2012 boxer headlight.

Post by tony95035 Sat 26 Jan 2013, 4:52 pm

A low flying pheasant has just had a argument with my headlight lens.What is the bestway to replace the lens. Is it a DIY job or best to go to the dealers.
tony95035
tony95035

Male

Member Age : 81
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick Duo

Back to top Go down

Warwick Duo 2012 boxer headlight. Empty Re: Warwick Duo 2012 boxer headlight.

Post by CC Sat 26 Jan 2013, 5:58 pm

Pretty sure they are complete units so you will have to replace the complete headlight. They cost anywhere from £80 to around £130 depending on where you buy them.

The lamps are really easy to remove though as I had to remove my near side headlamp on our Nuevo when fitting my DRL's to splice into the wiring harness.

First, you need to remove the small plastic quarter panel above the headlight... With the bonnet open undo the two screws on the inside edge then just prise upwards and it will lift away... Next, you need to remove the strip beneath the headlamp by again undoing the screw on the inside edge then prise towards you and remove..... Then you will find three bolts which I think from memory two at the bottom and one at the top right side, then you gently ease the light unit towards you giving it a tug as it has a locking mechanism and it just comes free.

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper Model : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Warwick Duo 2012 boxer headlight. Empty Re: Warwick Duo 2012 boxer headlight.

Post by steles Sun 27 Jan 2013, 2:25 pm

First, you need to remove the small plastic quarter panel above the headlight... With the bonnet open undo the two screws on the inside edge then just prise upwards and it will lift away

Plastic and cold!!!!!!!

Stephen
steles
steles

Auto-Sleeper Model : Kemerton

Back to top Go down