The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2020 Kingham leisure battery

3 posters

Go down

2020 Kingham leisure battery Empty 2020 Kingham leisure battery

Post by Headley Yesterday at 7:38 pm

I thought I’d share this in case anyone has similar issues
When I was using a pub car park stop over I had no power from the leisure battery and an alarm saying low power on leisure battery sub 9v
The battery however was showing good according to the green indicator on top of battery.
As I was at the Caravan and camping show last week I asked some of the Autosleeper salesmen if they knew what the problem might be. Could it be a fuse I didn’t know about? I asked. To which they said, no your battery is dead and needs replacing.
After putting a meter on the battery and getting a good readng I decided to investigate further and consulted my manuals.

Long story short I found an inline fuse behind the battery compartment which was blown. Changed the fuse and I now have power off grid and my battery was fine. Good job I never took the advise of those Autosleeper guys.
Headley
Headley

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2020

Back to top Go down

2020 Kingham leisure battery Empty Re: 2020 Kingham leisure battery

Post by kevjan Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Hi, I have this same problem but with vehicle battery if I switch everything off then back on it clears the problem till next time. Kevin
kevjan
kevjan

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : warwick xl
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

2020 Kingham leisure battery Empty Re: 2020 Kingham leisure battery

Post by Pixel_Pirate Today at 12:23 am

I had my vehicle battery replaced under warranty after only 10 months old. 
After 18 months I too was getting low battery warnings on the leisure battery. I replaced this with a new battery but continued to get low warnings. I investigated further and found that the battery charger wasn't working which was due to a poor contact within the power plug connector of the charger which was an easy fix but bloody annoying to find.
Pixel_Pirate
Pixel_Pirate

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 23

Back to top Go down