The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIAMMA PRIVACY ROOM

5 posters

Go down

FIAMMA PRIVACY ROOM Empty FIAMMA PRIVACY ROOM

Post by BobK Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:33 pm

I am selling my Fiamma Privacy Room which I originally had for my Autosleeper Rienza.    Unfortunately it is unsuitable for my present non-Autosleeper.   The problem is that the distance from the wind out awning cassette to the ground on my van is greater than the Rienza which results in the side panels being too short and the mud skirts are not lying flat on the ground; in fact are just touching the ground and no more.    It has had light use when we had the Rienza and has been stored at home since.     It comes complete with all poles, side rafters and their fittings, pegs and curtains.    Present day price is almost £700 -£900.   I am open to any offers from any interested member.  Dimensions are 4metres long and the crucial height at the inner edge of the side panels is 225 -250mm.    The Fiamma website has precise details of dimensions and probably explains the measurement details better than I do.

Happy to discus/negotiate by any means.  Realistically it would need to be collection rather then delivery.   I have plenty space for prospective buyers overnighting and can help you with your first erection  censored! FIAMMA PRIVACY ROOM France12
BobK
BobK

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Autosleepless!!

Back to top Go down

FIAMMA PRIVACY ROOM Empty Re: FIAMMA PRIVACY ROOM

Post by mcalid Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:41 pm

BobK wrote:I am selling my Fiamma Privacy Room which I originally had for my Autosleeper Rienza.    Unfortunately it is unsuitable for my present non-Autosleeper.   The problem is that the distance from the wind out awning cassette to the ground on my van is greater than the Rienza which results in the side panels being too short and the mud skirts are not lying flat on the ground; in fact are just touching the ground and no more.    It has had light use when we had the Rienza and has been stored at home since.     It comes complete with all poles, side rafters and their fittings, pegs and curtains.    Present day price is almost £700 -£900.   I am open to any offers from any interested member.  Dimensions are 4metres long and the crucial height at the inner edge of the side panels is 225 -250mm.    The Fiamma website has precise details of dimensions and probably explains the measurement details better than I do.

Happy to discus/negotiate by any means.  Realistically it would need to be collection rather than delivery.   I have plenty space for prospective buyers overnighting and can help you with your first erection  censored! FIAMMA PRIVACY ROOM France12
I am interested in this but I will have to check if it will fit my Nuevo, if it does then I will make an offer.
mcalid
mcalid
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mcalid Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:16 am

mcalid wrote:
BobK wrote:I am selling my Fiamma Privacy Room which I originally had for my Autosleeper Rienza.    Unfortunately it is unsuitable for my present non-Autosleeper.   The problem is that the distance from the wind out awning cassette to the ground on my van is greater than the Rienza which results in the side panels being too short and the mud skirts are not lying flat on the ground; in fact are just touching the ground and no more.    It has had light use when we had the Rienza and has been stored at home since.     It comes complete with all poles, side rafters and their fittings, pegs and curtains.    Present day price is almost £700 -£900.   I am open to any offers from any interested member.  Dimensions are 4metres long and the crucial height at the inner edge of the side panels is 225 -250mm.    The Fiamma website has precise details of dimensions and probably explains the measurement details better than I do.

Happy to discus/negotiate by any means.  Realistically it would need to be collection rather than delivery.   I have plenty space for prospective buyers overnighting and can help you with your first erection  censored! FIAMMA PRIVACY ROOM France12
I am interested in this but I will have to check if it will fit my Nuevo, if it does then I will make an offer.
Afraid it is way too wide for my van, I hope that you find a buyer though.
mcalid
mcalid
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2008

BobK likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frederick Robb Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:26 am

Hi ,will this privacy room fit my 1999 Executive, and what van did it fit ,I am very much interested in your privacy Room  Please email me at f.robb@aol.co.uk  Thank you
Frederick Robb
Frederick Robb

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Executive
Vehicle Year : 1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinwheeler Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:31 am

FR, if you can, I suggest you edit out your email address as it’s not a great idea to publish it on a public forum.

Once you have made a few more posts, (3?), you will be able to use the PM system to communicate directly with the seller.
Tinwheeler
Tinwheeler
Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : None
Vehicle Year : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Portafold Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:17 am

BobK wrote:...the side panels is 225 -250mm.

What you've got is the medium size side panels, if you bought some large side panels (251-280 cm) they'll reach the ground fine.  Then sell on the medium ones.

I've done the same with mine in order to raise my cassette up above my habitation door.
Portafold

Male

Member Age : 48
Auto-Sleeper Model : Legend GL
Vehicle Year : 1990

Back to top Go down

Post by BobK Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:32 pm

Frederick...I've emailed you.   Portafoldold.  I am aware I could get new side panels.   Thanks to both for your responses, and to you Tin for sensible advice hugegrins
BobK
BobK

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Autosleepless!!

Tinwheeler likes this post

Back to top Go down