The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 2001 HandbooK

3 posters

Go down

February 2001 HandbooK Empty February 2001 HandbooK

Post by weepatsyd Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:41 pm

Hi! Does anyone have a copy of the Peugeot Harmony February 2001 Handbook, please? I have a 2002 Harmony and was sent the wrong handbook by AutoSleepers (May 1999) , and they don't have the correct one. I really just need a photo of the electrics info, and the wiring diagram. TIA.
weepatsyd
weepatsyd

Female

Auto-Sleeper Model : Harmony
Vehicle Year : 2002

Back to top Go down

February 2001 HandbooK Empty Re: February 2001 HandbooK

Post by Bilbobaggins Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:41 am

Members of ASOC have access to an online library of past manuals, you can fi d details on ASOC and how to join in the section below.

Donator
Donator

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick xl
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:48 am

It's possible you won't find much difference in a later handbook than the one you have. The electric diagrams tend to be fairly generic and two similar vans of the same year may have slightly different  wiring depending on the fitters thoughts at the time. Perhaps if you tell us your problems someone may be able to help.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

frederic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by weepatsyd Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:27 pm

Bilbobaggins wrote:Members of ASOC have access to an online library of past manuals, you can fi d details on ASOC and how to join in the section below.
I rejoined ASOC on 10th March, but have not yet received confirmation, so don't have new Username and password to gain access to Members Area.
weepatsyd
weepatsyd

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by weepatsyd Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:47 pm

Paulmold wrote:It's possible you won't find much difference in a later handbook than the one you have. The electric diagrams tend to be fairly generic and two similar vans of the same year may have slightly different  wiring depending on the fitters thoughts at the time. Perhaps if you tell us your problems someone may be able to help.
Thanks for that. 
One difference is that I have Truma heaters rather than Carver, and the Control Panel is different - The Water Gauge is different, I cannot calibrate the water level; there is no Battery Condition Indicator; there is no Charger on Indicator light; and the fuses are not located there, unfortunately, I believe they are under the driver's seat next to the leisure battery, not easy to access! An electrical diagram would be useful to confirm.
weepatsyd
weepatsyd

Female

Back to top Go down