The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12v system

2 posters

Go down

12v system Empty 12v system

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi, does anybody have,or know where I could obtain, a wiring diagram for the 12v system on a 1995 Peugeot Boxer Leisure.Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

12v system Empty Re: 12v system

Post by Paulmold Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:24 pm

The 'Leisure' on a Boxer is not an AutoSleeper model..

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

12v system Empty Leisure

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:32 pm

According to the decals on the side of the one parked on my drive, and the Auto-Sleeper instruction manual I have,it is!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulmold Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:12 pm

Do you have a build number on a label in glovebox? Apologies, just checked owners club list of models and there was indeed a Leisure on a Peugeot. Must be very rare. Is it a van conversion or coach-built? Can you put photos up?
Even if it is, there are never wiring diagrams available , AS change location of components more often than they change their socks.

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper Model : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Roopert Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:56 pm

Interesting that these models occasionally appear - I confess I've never heard of the Leisure before. It was a bad choice of name (looking back to the pre-internet age) because it's hard to search for!

This Ebay listing seems to suggest that it may originally have been a Sherpa based model that seems to be similar to the Ford-based Frisky, with a pop-top:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Does it have a pop-up roof?

Whether it does or not, you could expect it to have an electrical system that's very similar to other A/S panel van conversions of the same age. Fortunately they aren't too complicated in relative terms, so you shouldn't have too much difficulty with it, unless it's been modified by a previous owner...

I'm a bit surprised that there is no electrical diagram at the back (or in the middle of) the Instruction Manual that you have, because A/S started including them from the early 90s onwards. If not, you'll probably just have to work from one for a similar model.
Roopert
Roopert

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down