The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T25 Trident - Rooflight

2 posters

Go down

T25 Trident - Rooflight  Empty T25 Trident - Rooflight

Post by Andy Grant Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:25 pm

I have a 1988 VW T25 Trident Autosleeper and my roof light is leaking and in need of replacement.

I cant seem to find a replacement anywhere ive looked online - Just Kampers etc have only larger units.

Does anybody know of anywhere that I would be able to source a replacement , or a breakers that might have one?

Failing that anybody have a van that they are breaking and have the rooflight I need???

Hole for light is 37cm x 37cm
Andy Grant
Andy Grant

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : T25
Vehicle Year : 1988

Back to top Go down

T25 Trident - Rooflight  Empty Re: T25 Trident - Rooflight

Post by mattpc Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Is it not a fairly standard MPK rooflight? If so many options even new on ebay, leisure shop direct etc. Is that really the hole size though or is that the exposed area inside the plastic frame?
mattpc
mattpc

Male

Member Age : 43
Auto-Sleeper Model : Clubman 2.0 LPG
Vehicle Year : 1992

Back to top Go down

T25 Trident - Rooflight  Empty Re: T25 Trident - Rooflight

Post by Andy Grant Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:54 pm

Its a nightmare size that doesnt seem to be available anymore. Its a Fiamma and they dont make them this size anymore.

Ive had a local Camper van conversion company check it out and they measured the hole itself at 37cm x 37cm. Everything available these days seems to be 40x40. They are trying to source a light for me also.

The shape of the roof is an issue too as its maxed out on one of the ways , but could go longer the other way if that makes sense.
Andy Grant
Andy Grant

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : T25
Vehicle Year : 1988

Back to top Go down