The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hydraulic" headlight adjuster system

2 posters

Go down

"Hydraulic" headlight adjuster system Empty "Hydraulic" headlight adjuster system

Post by mickywillis Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:27 pm

So after much searching, I have found a reasonably priced replacement system for the manually operated headlamp dipping system on 1994-2001 versions of the Peugeot Boxer/Fiat Ducato/Citroen Relay panel van conversions.
I have a 1995 Fiat Ducato Swift Mondial but the Autosleeper conversions have the same headlamp levelling system. Whilst the hoses are about 6 inches longer than the originals, this replacement unit fits happily and the extra hydraulic hose can easily be accommodated within the engine bay.

Link here:   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Delivered within about 3 days from ordering. Fitted to van and now headlamps level as they used to which is actually an MOT requirement if fitted. So if your system no longer works and has failed the MOT, get one of these now.
mickywillis
mickywillis

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : NA
Vehicle Year : NA

Back to top Go down

"Hydraulic" headlight adjuster system Empty Re: "Hydraulic" headlight adjuster system

Post by boxerman Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:07 am

Thanks for this link I'll bear it in mind.
mickywillis wrote:
Fitted to van and now headlamps level as they used to which is actually an MOT requirement if fitted. So if your system no longer works and has failed the MOT, get one of these now.
Mine [like most] packed up quite a few MOTs ago, when it did work, the MOT tester used to turn it to the highest setting and test the headlamp alignment. he knows that it does not work now but it still passes.

Frank
boxerman
boxerman
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper Model : '95 Symphony
Vehicle Year : 1995

Back to top Go down