The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flooded out our Warwick

3 posters

Go down

Flooded out our Warwick Empty Flooded out our Warwick

Post by rgermain Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:38 pm

While away last week and using the shower, I or my wife managed to flood the entire floor of our van, mats and all. Water was leaking out under the bathroom walls and into the little cupboard where I store the toilet stuff ( and doggie bags).

On returning home I carried out a couple of checks, leaking bathroom shower tap etc, but we did notice water in the shower tray long after we had finished our showers.

The water was draining from under the bench toilet and back into the tray.

I gave Mark a ring for advice and was told the toilet needs to come out for a close inspection as to what has gone amiss, he has seen trays cut during manufacture!!.

There is a hidden tray drain at the forward end, you can actually see a drain pipe when looking under the van, which was dripping. So I assume as mentioned on the forum recently I suspect the pipe is a push fit and not glued!

Good news, all covered by A/S till Jan 19 when it will be 3 years old, good job I have had the habitation checks done by dealer, or as Mark said it's a no go.

Van booked into Dolphin next week for examination. Will report back on what is found then.

So glad I bought the van from a local dealer, so not having to travel far. I have just read a warning about buying from Shows and dealers miles away, although the price might be special for the show, any gain is soon lost in transport costs.
--------------
Richard
rgermain
rgermain
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down

Flooded out our Warwick Empty Re: Flooded out our Warwick

Post by Molly3 Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:41 am

YOU Are very fortunate to have a dealer close by I have a 120 mile trip
Molly3
Molly3

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Nuevo
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by snow863 Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:54 am

Very sorry to hear about this - sounds horrendous. Do let us know what they find when you take it in.
snow863
snow863

Female

Member Age : 63
Auto-Sleeper Model : Kingham
Vehicle Year : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by rgermain Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:12 pm

snow863 wrote:Very sorry to hear about this - sounds horrendous. Do let us know what they find when you take it in.

Will do, goes in next Tuesday, how long who knows, depends on what they find.
----------
Richard
rgermain
rgermain
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 77
Auto-Sleeper Model : Warwick duo
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down