The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help re the catches on the window blinds

3 posters

Go down

Help re the catches on the window blinds Empty Help re the catches on the window blinds

Post by Mike Whitworth Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi Folks
I have managed to break one of the catches that holds the lower blind to the Fly screen blind on my 94 T4 Trophy, as it is only a small piece of plastic I am reuctant to go the autosleepers solution of a complete replacement blind at £45 + vat when they have them in stock ????
any suggestions ???? allthumbz
Mike
Mike Whitworth
Mike Whitworth

Back to top Go down

Help re the catches on the window blinds Empty Re: Help re the catches on the window blinds

Post by vwt4 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi you can very carefully drill the two broken pieces and screw them back together depending of course how big the pieces are I did this withe blind on my 94 Trophy on the sliding door had to do a bit of filing so it did not catch when the door was opened works though
mike
vwt4
vwt4
vwt4

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trophy
Vehicle Year : 1994

Back to top Go down

Help re the catches on the window blinds Empty Re: Help re the catches on the window blinds

Post by matty34 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:16 pm

wow need a few of these as got a trooper and the blinds have gone completely!Might just get the stick on blinds plus my curtains content
matty34
matty34

Male

Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper

Back to top Go down

Help re the catches on the window blinds Empty Re The catches

Post by Mike Whitworth Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi Folks
thanks for taking the trouble to reply .
I got it sorted today by the great guys at "Cotswold Motor caravans " the very helpful service guy found me a broken blind that I was able to canabalise the catches from
Regards to all
Mike hugegrins
Mike Whitworth
Mike Whitworth

Back to top Go down