The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

size of small table in trident?

4 posters

Go down

size of small table in trident? Empty size of small table in trident?

Post by mal6186 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:04 pm

The small swivel out table in my 92 trident has been missing since I bought it. I have bought new swivel leg but would appreciate it if someone can measure the size of the table so I can make or source something similar. Thanks.
Oh and has anybody replaced roof vent and is it difficult? Mine leaks and is discoloured and horrible looking..
mal6186
mal6186

Auto-Sleeper Model : Trident

Back to top Go down

size of small table in trident? Empty Re: size of small table in trident?

Post by CC Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi Mal... if you mean the smaller table that fits in the draw under the bed ours measures 22" x 16 1/2" (approx)

We never use ours on the passengers seat swan neck leg, but use it all the time free standing in the van and outdoors as we find the other table mounted behind the drivers seat too large for just the two of us!

Cant help with the roof vent but I'm sure others will advise up!

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper Model : Broadway EB
Vehicle Year : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by cjp0349 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:10 am

The small table in my Trooper is 22 1/2 inch by 16...does that mean that Trooper and Trident tables are a different size!!!
cjp0349
cjp0349

Male

Member Age : 64
Auto-Sleeper Model : VW T4 Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:53 am

mal6186 wrote:The small swivel out table in my 92 trident has been missing since I bought it. I have bought new swivel leg but would appreciate it if someone can measure the size of the table so I can make or source something similar. Thanks.
Oh and has anybody replaced roof vent and is it difficult? Mine leaks and is discoloured and horrible looking..

If you are replacing the roof light with the identical size roof light it is straight forward.On previous vans I have replaced the standard unit with one with a extractor fan.The important thing is to clean all the old sealant away before fitting the new unit.Make sure you get a good bed of sealant under the outer part of the unit and dont over tighten the clamping screws on the inner part

Alf
Alf
Alf

Male

Member Age : 82
Auto-Sleeper Model : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down