The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Spammers

Go down

Forum Spammers Empty Forum Spammers

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:20 pm

Hi All

Due to the recent spam posts on the forum I’ve had no option but to disable any new member registrations. Quite what the individual concerned is trying to achieve I have absolutely no idea. Their behaviour is annoying and this action shouldn't have to be necessary, unfortunately individuals like these seem to have way too much spare time on their hands unlike myself who has better things to do with my valuable time. 

Thank you to those of you who’ve reported these incidents, and sorry for any new members wishing to join the forum which I may have to now do on a one to one basis directly. 

We have encountered many dormant accounts of late which I suspect are inactive / bot accounts, so will go through these and have a good clean out. If you are a genuine member here then do use your account in order to preserve access to the forum, lots of inactive or dormant accounts don’t help the forum in anyway. 

Regards

Ed

Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Paulmold, Doris, frederic, burlingtonboaby, Stewart John, mike-eastman, mikethebike and like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum