The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted for '03 Nuevo

2 posters

Go down

Wanted for '03 Nuevo  Empty Wanted for '03 Nuevo

Post by LobbyLudd Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:11 pm

Looking for the two piece carpet set ( stored away many  years not wanting or needing  to use it in past, put   in such safe place now cannot find it ! shrugg )
  second hand in any condition, Ideally Navy  usable , even if a bit ropy or  needing a good clean,

Alternatively any other colour and/or   in any condition to use a.s.a ,p

For my Nuevo first registered Dec 2003 ,so may well have been originally  built either 2002 or 2003  many years ago
 (we are now much older than when purchased and the original A/Sleep ersingle site  dealership now sold up to another multi site  A/Sleeper. )

Thought someone may have a set a bit ropy or same as us have stored somewhere safely - as in the past not found practical for summer use when covered with grass etc. from  but other times of year (auumn /winter more cosy )

Given up on trying to find out from A/Sleeper spares and don't fancy paying an arm and leg if they actually had a set in stock
However willing to pay the 'going rate' for a secondhand set whatever that is Lastly I remember the carper pieces had poppers in the corners as the popper are still in the floor of the van on the wopodgrain surface stuff . Any info if you have are know of a set and how to get it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down

Wanted for '03 Nuevo  Empty Re: Wanted for '03 Nuevo

Post by Paulmold Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:20 pm

Carpets for AS are made by Kustom Sport, they have templates but I don't know how far back they go, got to be worth a call...

Www.Kustomsport.co.uk

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Sussex Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Wanted for '03 Nuevo  Empty Thank You

Post by LobbyLudd Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:08 pm

Paulmold wrote:Carpets for AS are made by Kustom Sport, they have templates but I don't know how far back they go, got to be worth a call...

Www.Kustomsport.co.uk
Many thanks indeed  for that name  and the  link  I will look at  .

Yes def, worth a call,  will try contacting them , hoping they may have a new/old stock  shelf  tucked away somewhere .  up! 

Even just to get an idea of the likely average cost today - Grandson knows a local carpet fitter who is at moment very busy  !

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Neuvo
Vehicle Year : 2003

Back to top Go down