The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale

4 posters

Go down

T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale Empty T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale

Post by repoort Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:35 pm

All upper bed sections for sale, includes safety net, and folding ladder with storage bag. We've never used them, they were with our '07 trooper when purchased eight years ago. Unlike some others, these have never been stored in a loft, so there's no damp or mould on them. ( my wife would just like her wardrobe back....). Best used as 2 +2, okay for children, bit tight for an adult perhaps. 
Asking £150 for all the four section and ladder. (Sorry, two duplicated photo's)

T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale Van_be10T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale Van_be11T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale Van_be10
T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale Van_be11T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale P7040010
repoort
repoort
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : T5 Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2007

Back to top Go down

T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale Empty Re: T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale

Post by frederic Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:14 am

A someone who did not have the small table or cranked leg in our purchase of our 2008 Topaz and still cannot obtain one!! I would caution on disposing of the original fitments that were in the original build.A discerning AS purchasers will be looking for a complete example of the genre.
Only my opinion of  course not preaching but a an AS owner for 30+ yrs that's my thoughts
frederic
frederic
frederic
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 78
Auto-Sleeper : Topaz TipT
Vehicle Year : 2008

Dbvwt likes this post

Back to top Go down

T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale Empty Re: T5 Trooper upper bed sections for sale

Post by repoort Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:34 pm

Quite agree about retaining original items, we've still got them all (including the small table and cranked leg, unused !!), but I don't think the upper bed was standard equipment, a possible buyer wouldn't normally expect to have it.
I don't think the lack of the bed would make any significant difference to the high value of the Trooper, you will well know the prices these vehicles are fetching.
The actual value to me is somewhat different - like you, I've had vans over a lot of years, not all Autosleepers, but after owning 19 of them we are starting to think this will be our last one - so if sold, we wouldn't be looking for the max amount to put towards another one. Like some others, after Covid and increasing costs of everything, we can start to see the end of our van life.
In any case, I'm sure that our pampered van would soon find a good home, even without the bed - I'm only the second owner, it's low mileage (52k), full history from new, every invoice, regularly serviced, on second cambelt, polished and waxed....pampered !
So I'm quite relaxed about letting the bed go ( and the wardrobe is wanted...)
repoort
repoort
Donator
Donator

Male

Alf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianCamperman Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:28 am

Are the bed panels and ladder still available for sale.
Would you be able to send them by courier to, as I live in West Wales.
I am looking to purchase for a 1995 Autosleeper Flair (Transit based), so do you have the dimensions of the bed panels.
AdrianCamperman
AdrianCamperman

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Ford Transit Custom
Vehicle Year : 1994

Back to top Go down

Post by repoort Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:42 pm

The four bed panels are 4 x 38 x 118cm, but I don't know if they are a suitable size to fit your van, and sorry to say that I'm unwilling to send them anyway. It might be worth investigating the possibility of getting some made up locally to you, with upholstery to match.
repoort
repoort
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fibi128 Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:34 pm

Hello, bit late here probably but do you still have these for sale?!
fibi128
fibi128

Female

Auto-Sleeper : VW Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Post by repoort Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:37 pm

Yes, they are still available. Just haven't advertised them again.
repoort
repoort
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fibi128 Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:57 pm

Thanks, can I message you directly on this forum? I'm not 100% sure I want them but I think they'd fit my '05 Trooper so would like to have a look if that's ok with you?
fibi128
fibi128

Female

Auto-Sleeper : VW Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2005

Back to top Go down

Post by repoort Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:18 pm

PM just sent.
repoort
repoort
Donator
Donator

Male

Back to top Go down