The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASOC Committee Vacancy

Go down

ASOC Committee Vacancy Empty ASOC Committee Vacancy

Post by Dare-devil-dennis Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Many of you may know that I was elected to the post of Technical Officer of ASOC at the 2018 AGM, succeeding our previous technical guiding hand, Baz.

As with all our committee posts, the period of election is for 3 years (although as a voluntary post it can be shorter or longer, it is just subject to re-election every 3 years). Having completed 4 years now, I feel it is time for new blood and will step down at our next AGM in April. 

Consequently, we are looking for someone to take over and I extend this cordial invite for anyone on the forum who is interested in the position to please contact me and I will be delighted to talk it through. The main responsibilities ar to keep a close contact with the factory, advise club members on matters relating to their motorhomes (for which you are never on your own plucking answers out of thin air) and writing short articles for the club magazine relating to technical issues arising. There are quarterly meetings to attend, some these days are held by zoom until the Covid situation gives us more freedom to plan and meet.

Please send me a private message or contact me on technical@asoc.uk.com

Many thanks

Dennis Downie (dare devil Dennis)

ps. The new post holder can rest assured I will give as much or as little help and support as requested by a new Technical Officer
Dare-devil-dennis
Dare-devil-dennis
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 73
Auto-Sleeper : Bourton
Vehicle Year : 2020

Alf and Peter Brown like this post

Back to top Go down