The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project 2000 door step

3 posters

Go down

Project 2000 door step  Empty Project 2000 door step

Post by Driver Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:06 am

hi, the step works with the button inside the door and retracts when the engine is started but not when we lock / unlock the habitation door. We have the Sargent 380 control unit on our broadway. Any suggestions regarding this issue and how to resolve it please. Ta driver
Driver
Driver

Male

Auto-Sleeper : Broadway
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down

Project 2000 door step  Empty Re: Project 2000 door step

Post by PLOUGHLIN Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:00 am

Do you have a EM50 unit fitted to the floor behind the driver's seat? if so the step in/out with door lock is controlled there. there are three jumper strut positions ( the small blue things on this photo LHS, the step in one is not fitted in the photo). controlling awning light on,step out, and step in. I have a PDF of the EM50 instructions, PM an email address and I'll send it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : MB Gloucester
Vehicle Year : 2011

Back to top Go down

Project 2000 door step  Empty Re: Project 2000 door step

Post by Gromit Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:08 am

Driver wrote:hi, the step works with the button inside the door and retracts when the engine is started but not when we lock / unlock the habitation door. We have the Sargent 380 control unit on our broadway. Any suggestions regarding this issue and how to resolve it please. Ta driver
I didn't know it was an issue???

Ours doesn't react to locking or unlocking the hab door, and nor did it on the previous vans. Have I been cheated??  Whistle1  hugegrins
Gromit
Gromit
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 80
Auto-Sleeper : Nuevo EK LP
Vehicle Year : 2015

Back to top Go down