The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome / Introduction Section

3 posters

Go down

Welcome / Introduction Section Empty Welcome / Introduction Section

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:39 pm

As some of you may have noticed we have made changes to the "Introduction Section" thread in the Welcome Section.

Previously members had to click on reply which seemed a good idea at the start but has confused one or two members. So we have altered it so members now create a topic, and other members can post back within the topic to say welcome, or to discuss other things should they wish. This hopefully will keep this section looking tidier and make it easier to navigate.

In the process of moving the introductions over, we are very sorry to say that just a few were lost in the process of doing so blushes for those members we sincerely apologize but this is down to the limitations of the forum hosting software and despite trying to save every post we regret to say that around 3 or 4 seem to have been lost, if you are one of these members who have been affected perhaps you would consider re-posting.

I'm sure once members get used to this change they will agree this is a better way forward up!

Admin.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Welcome / Introduction Section Empty Re: Welcome / Introduction Section

Post by CC Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Admin wrote:In the process of moving the introductions over, we are very sorry to say that just a few were lost in the process of doing so blushes

Admin.

Looks like mine was ONE that went missing!! tut-tut rolleyes Never mind, it had to be done I suppose.... so I'll forgive you hugegrins

You may want to look at Rocknrolla's entry, as when you click on it it's showing gropers entry? look here

CC

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by stevomar Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:40 pm

CruizingComet wrote:
Admin wrote:In the process of moving the introductions over, we are very sorry to say that just a few were lost in the process of doing so blushes

Admin.

Looks like mine was ONE that went missing!! tut-tut rolleyes Never mind, it had to be done I suppose.... so I'll forgive you hugegrins

You may want to look at Rocknrolla's entry, as when you click on it it's showing gropers entry? look here

CC

Everybody knows all about you anyway CC hugegrins

Stevo

Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 68
Auto-Sleeper : VW Trident

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 pm

stevomar wrote:Everybody knows all about you anyway CC hugegrins

Stevo

Well I cant keep anything a secret from the missis broomstick if thats anything to go by Stevo rofl3

Male

Member Age : 59
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway EL Duo
Vehicle Year : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 am

Sorry about that CC best_friends

Apologies to other members who either lost their introductions or any replies! It looks like Rocknrolla's introduction was somehow lost, and Groper's post is now stuck within "what was" Rocknrolla's post scratch head and which we cant seem to split? so sadly I'm guessing we will have to remove that also.

I know it's far from ideal, but any members affected may just like to reintroduce themselves - it would appear those affected directly are CC, Rocknrolla, & Groper - Really sorry about that chaps winks

Admin.
Admin
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Male

Back to top Go down