The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water query

2 posters

Go down

Water query Empty Water query

Post by seanroberts037 Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Hey,

Whilst say in the camp at Joinville I France relaxing having a beer, we noticed at sudden squirt of water from underneath the van where the frost switch is, had a look underneath the van to see what was going on but nothing had a look where the truma heater is seems all ok, the only thing I can think it is would be the fridge as we have travelled back from Italy and not too sure if the fridge where it hasn't been on has defrosted and the water needed to go somewhere, but not sure if this is correct, by the way I have a auto-sleeper Broadway fb 2016.

Cheers
Sean
seanroberts037
seanroberts037

Male

Member Age : 54
Auto-Sleeper : Broadway FB
Vehicle Year : 2016

Back to top Go down

Water query Empty Re: Water query

Post by -mojo- Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 pm

I don't know the Broadway specifically, but none of the fridge installations that I have looked at (by A/S and other converters) have had any external drain connections. It's not uncommon to find the facility on both 3-way and compressor fridges, but I've never seen one actually used (typically the drain comes with a plug installed from the factory).
-mojo-
-mojo-

Male

Member Age : 24
Auto-Sleeper : Trooper
Vehicle Year : 2006

Back to top Go down