The Auto-Sleeper Motorhome Owners Forum (ASOF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent experiences

3 posters

Go down

Recent experiences Empty Recent experiences

Post by Maasai Warrior Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:00 am

Following recent postings on this forum regarding service experiences with Peugeots, I decided to get quotes from my own independent garage and my local Peugeot Dealer. Both quotes for our Broadway 2014 (first service) came out identical at £299, so on Wednesday we went with our local Peugeots at Aldridge, in the Midlands. We left the vehicle with them and took advantage of their courtesy car, normally £12 extra on their insurance, but this was waived as they had not informed us of this beforehand. All in all we were very pleased with the experience and they were very helpful at all stages. I would recommend them, however we will get service quotes again in two years time.

Yesterday we took our van to Mark at AS for its annual habitation check. Once again we were delighted with the usual friendly service. We also had a few small niggles sorted out. Fantastic team and a great day in Broadway, cold but sunny. Beautiful views of Broadway Tower. 

Pete
Maasai Warrior
Maasai Warrior
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Ex Broadway EB owner
Vehicle Year : Mar 2014

Back to top Go down

Recent experiences Empty Re: Recent experiences

Post by burlingtonboaby Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:31 am

Hi Pete
Nice to read some positive reviews for a change, did you try the pubs in Willersey ,both do good bar meals, the village stores is stocked with local produce .
Boaby
burlingtonboaby
burlingtonboaby
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : Devon Firefly
Vehicle Year : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Maasai Warrior Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:22 pm

Hi Boaby, no we didn't try them, perhaps next time. We walked into Broadway and had a wander around and had a coffee and toasted tea cake at a very comfortable tearoom. Later we had fish and chips at Russell's Fish and Chip shop, not bad but will try somewhere else next time. The weather was glorious. As we like walking, we have been thinking, when we visit AS again, of walking from Willersey across the fields up to Broadway Tower ending up back in Broadway. It does depend on the weather!

We always enjoy our visit to AS, as they always look after us well.

Pete
Maasai Warrior
Maasai Warrior
Donator
Donator

Male

Member Age : 72
Auto-Sleeper : Ex Broadway EB owner
Vehicle Year : Mar 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by artheytrate Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Hi Pete great that your van has been serviced to your expectations, After my last visit to Peugeot dealership and the extorsionate  quote for servicing, our van goes to independent garage next week for it's first service.
I've already given the van 2 oil and filter changes in the last 2 years with doing 3 journeys to Benidorm, Last week I changed the pollen filter couldn't  believe how dirty it was for 2 years use.

John.
artheytrate
artheytrate

Male

Member Age : 74
Auto-Sleeper : None
Vehicle Year : 2017

Back to top Go down